Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, Uncertainty


I am so tired of uncertainty. I feel as if I am walking through a fog. I cannot plot a route, or choose between two roads. I cannot even see to know that I am at a crossroads, let alone decide which path is best. I cannot see even to take my next step, for if I move my foot may strike unsteady ground, or perhaps no ground at all, but only empty air. For in the mist, though I may stand at the cliff-edge, I will not know it. So what else is there to do for me to but stand and wait and hope for the fog to lift?





6 comments:

Ki Mo said...

Such beautiful words :D

SarahStone0811 said...

not meaning to sound all religious, and i'm not, but as a follower of Jesus I believe that the answer lies in the bible. God is known to be our rock, and guides us through life, followers of Jesus are lead by his light, his footsteps implanted in our hearts, his beat so strong in our ear. He opens our eyes in new ways that i'd never imagine color be possible, so at the cross-roads he will direct you down the right road. I urge you to look into it, read Psalm 119:105-"your word is a lamp to guide me and a light for my path" :)Miraculous Ways.

Unknown said...

Very Nice Post  
nacket.com
nacket.com
nacket.com
nacket.com

blog said...

You can easily manage multiple mailboxes, e-mail. Services (such as Hotmail, Gmail, or Outlook 2010, almost any other provider) sync multiple email accounts.Conversation View in Outlook 2010 download "at the same time saving valuable inbox space, improving the function of track and manage e-mail dialogue.

Unknown said...

http://kadaxd.blogspot.com biuryful blog

John said...

What a nice post from the heart. I know it was written a few years ago. I hope all is well and you are finding your answers. A CS Lewis fan?